A presence in more than 130 countries and factories in more than 80 research centres brings many global benefits. We believe in long term career development and appreciate how challenges and motivation will help you reach your potential.
Nestle Nigeria Plc. upholds the principle of Non- Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunities in its recruitment processes. Application are hereby invited from suitably Internal qualified candidates to fill the vacant position of
Position: Sales Analyst
Job Reference: analyst 2014
- Ensure accuracy of customer’s data for entire customer life cycle.
- Ensure accuracy of Sales Force expenses and compliance with company policy.
- Ensure accuracy of posting of Sales Force expenses to appropriate cost centers
- Ensure prompt reimbursement of Sales Force expenses
- Assist Sales Force on prompt reconciliation of Customer account.
- Ensure prompt generation of open accrual credit memo requests for monthly and quarterly Total Trade Spent. (TTT)
- Ensure prompt settlement of planned incentive to customers on monthly and quarterly basis.
- Ensure zero final settlement of all planned incentives at period end.
- Handle customer complaints with the view of ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Disseminate monthly Sales Force expenses budget versus actual to Field Sales Force.
- Disseminate monthly customers statements of account received from Account Receivable.
- Disseminate monthly Sales Bulletin.
- B.Sc or HND with a minimum of second class or upper credit in Sciences or Social Sciences discipline.
- Must have excellent Analytical skills (figures and financial analysis)
- Must be proficient in the use of Office Suite ( especially Ms Excel)
- Must have good Presentation Skills.
- Must be service oriented.
15th December 2013
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online\ Search for High Paid Jobs Here