Codix Pharma Limited is a fast growing pharmaceutical company with offices in Lagos (Nigeria) and London (UK). Our vision is to become the market leader in cardio-metabolic care (diabetes, hypertension and CHD) in Nigeria. We intend to do this through patients’ education, introduction of innovative, quality but affordable products (medicines and monitoring devices) and development of 21st century sales team.
The Directors of Codix have over 25 years combined experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry, particularly in the sales & marketing of cardio-metabolic therapy area (diabetes, hypertension and cardiovascular) both locally and in the United Kingdom. With our immense pharmaceutical experience in the United Kingdom, obtained from working in various roles with multi-national pharmaceutical companies, we feel very obliged to contribute into the shaping and improving the health of our nation, particularly in the areas of diabetes, hypertension & heart diseases.
As part of the company’s commitment to diabetes treatment and control in Nigeria, and in line with its vision towards improving the health of the nation, it is keen to enter into Public Private Partnership with every willing arm of the government to bring about an effective management & control of diabetes. Diabetes is a growing concern world-wide. There is probably an un-diagnosed diabetic patient for every known diagnosed diabetic patient. For developing countries, there is a projected increase of 170% cases.
We are recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: Medical Representative
Locations: Abuja, Kaduna
Locations: Abuja, Kaduna
- Arranging appointments with doctors, pharmacists and hospital medical teams, which may include pre-arranged appointments or regular ‘cold’ calling
- Maintain positive working relationships with medical staff
- Planning work schedules and weekly and monthly timetables
- Keeping up with latest clinical data supplied by the company, interpreting presenting and discussing this data with health professionals during presentation
- Maintaining Knowledge of new developments in the health sector, anticipating potential negative and positive impacts on the business and adapting strategy accordingly
- Developing strategies for increasing opportunity to meet and talk to contacts in the medical and healthcare sector
- Staying informed about the activities of health services in a particular area
- Closing the sale by agreeing the terms and conditions
- Preferably a degree in Pharmacy or B.Sc in any of the Sciences
- Minimum of one year working experience in similar role
- Good presentation skill
- Excellent persuasion skill
- Self starter
- Practically knowledgeable in the use of Microsoft applications: word, excel and power point.
- Excellent verbal and written Communication skill
Application Closing Date
19th December, 2014
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only qualified candidates who reside in Abuja or Kaduna will be contacted