Japaul Oil and Maritime Services is currently set to recruit Graduates for the Position of Entry Levels. It was Incorporated in 1994 as Japaul limited with its Head Office at Plot 8, Dr. Nurudeen Olowopopo Avenue, Ikeja Central Business Distriict (CBD). Lagos.
Japaul Plc is wholly owned indigenous company. japaul_hq Developing rapidly under the management of competent and prudent hands and becoming a household name for quality; Japaul PLC under go a major and necessary re-structuring recently positioning it to be the first indigenous upstream service company raising N1.3 billion through its initial public offer in 2005 and N20 billion through public offer in 2007. Having become Japaul Oil & Maritime Services Plc; the company boasts of over 25,000 Nigerians as its shareholders with their resounding confidence reposed in the company and its management.
Japaul Oil and Maritime services has openings only for high flyers fresh graduates in the following fields of Engineering and Environmental study as stated below:
- Electrical Engineering - EE14
- Mechanical Engineering - ME14
- Civil Engineering - CE14
- Quantity Surveying - QS14
- Architecture with good in Draughting - A14
- Accountant - AC14
Job ID: 70
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Category: Graduate Trainee
Employment Type: Full time
- As part of our collective drive for professionalism and expansion of our stake in the various industries where we are major player, we are therefore soliciting for applications from qualified and smart fresh graduates with minimum of Second Class Lower or Lower credit from any reputable higher institution of learning.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their applications and quote this general code as subject in their Cover Letter: DETE0914 - BT01, then the job code as applicable above.
Note: Only candidates that have concluded their compulsory national service should apply.