Oando Nigeria is Recruiting for Offshore Installation Manager who will Manage the planning and efficient execution of the drilling program in coordination with Client Representative and rig department heads. Authority I
» Vacancy Details
Vacancy Title Offshore Installation Manager
Department Rig Operations
Date Published Jan 24, 2012
Closing Date Feb 7, 2012
PREREQUISITES / QUALIFICATIONS:
- High school diploma or equivalent. Work experience and demonstrated ability of oral and written communications
may be substituted in lieu of formal education.
- Valid medical examination and vaccination certificates.
- Knowledge of all technical calculations required for the safe operation of the drilling unit basic computer skills.
- Manage the manpower and resources of the rig to achieve optimum performance so as to ensure the well program is
carried out in a safe, efficient and productive manner.
- Promote and ensure that all Company Policies and Procedures are communicated and understood by personnel on
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Hold daily operations meeting with Client Representative and rig department heads. Authority I
- Ensure pre-job meeting is carried out for hazardous situations and non-routine operations. Authority I
- Monitor all onboard equipment and systems usage, supervise testing and inspection of critical equipment and systems, and ensure operational parameters and limits are observed. Authority I
- Monitor the application of the Company Preventative Maintenance System program. Ensures equipment and systems are operational by setting priorities on equipment repairs. Authority I
- Organize and supervise the activities of drilling, marine and maintenance departments and ensure rig specific procedures are understood and observed by all personnel onboard. Authority I
- Responsible, along with Client Representative, for all third party services on the rig. Authority I
- Promote and maintain a good working relationship with Client Representatives, department heads, and third party personnel. Authority I
- Ensures rig complies with Flag State and certifying Regulatory Bodies Authority I
- Maintain daily communication with the Rig Manager on all relevant activities regarding the rig's operation and needs. Authority I
- Plan operations with the Marine department as related to rig moves, mooring, station keeping and stability. Ensure guidelines of the rig's Marine Operations Manual are understood and followed. Authority II
- Develop and submit a consolidated rig's annual maintenance budget for approval, and responsible for managing compliance on an annual basis. Authority I
- Review all rig generated requisitions. Authority I
- Manages warehouse inventory level to comply with targets. Authority I
- Ensure that the Company EHSQ policies and other programs are communicated to and understood by all rig personnel. Authority I
- In line with the contractual and legal authority as the Man-in-charge, ensure to stop all operations on the rig including marine and well operations that will jeopardize the safety of personnel and the rig. Authority I
- Play an active part in the weekly meetings, Quality Improvement Plan program, and all other Company safety management systems. Authority I
- Ensure new arrivals receive a full safety briefing and induction on the rig. Authority I
- Ensure that drills and exercises involving the use of all types of lifesaving, fire fighting and other safety equipment are conducted regularly in line with contractual requirements and our EHSQ manual. Authority I
- Ensure a high standard of hygiene and housekeeping is maintained onboard the rig. Authority I
- Ensure the Emergency Response Plan is in place for the rig and understood by all personnel on the rig. Authority I
- Meets the training requirements as per the applicable training matrix Authority I
- Mentor, develop and train crew members to ensure they are competent to work at their next job level. Authority II
- Ensure proper and relevant communication with all onboard personnel. Authority I
- Ensure all employees on the rig receive an annual performance appraisal. Recommend promotion or disciplinary action up to and including discharge. Authority I
- Manage the rig's training program to ensure all personnel are competent to perform their allocated job. Authority I
- Make recommendations for transfers and promotions. Authority I
- Ensure that all erring rig-based employees receive timely and documented performance notification memo, query or verbal warning. Recommend disciplinary action up to and including discharge. Authority I
DEFINITION OF DECISION MAKING AUTHORITY:
Authority I: To act.
Authority II: To act but inform supervisor and/or other interested parties.
Authority III: To obtain supervisor's approval before acting.
Note: The above is not a complete list of duties but a guide as tasks and objectives can change on
Tuesday, January 31, 2012
Broron Oil & Gas Limited (BOGL) is one of a group of companies, known as Broron Group based in Lagos, Nigeria is re ruiting for Business Development Manager. We provide a full range of subsea services that include diving, ROV services, hookups, subsea installations and piping services. supply of deepwater production systems, and supply of deepwater semisubmersible drilling units. Our procurement, construction and installation services are offered primarily to customers with deepwater operations in Nigeria, West Africa.
Business Development Manager
Chief Operating Officer(COO)
An exciting dual-faceted sales and marketing opportunity which would suit a dynamic communicator and client-focused individual with a passion for building successful business relationships, you will generate new business for the company, you would be involved in new business plans and driving key strategies withlong-term relations and co-branding with potential clients.
The Business Development manager shall have amongst others, the following primary
Set sales targets and define strategy to achieve these targets and to follow the set strategy punctually
Manage the proposal development process and maintain the time-lines for the proposal teams
Coordinate with sponsors concerning size, standards, conditions and timing of research.
Develop draft proposals based on team meetings and discussions
Maintain the Business Development databases
Support marketing activities, including trade/ scientific shows, mailings, etc
Identification of suitable prospective clients within defined area
Book prospects meetings with key decision makers to identify and progress opportunities
Differentiating and positioning of the Broron value proposition
Creating and available for presentations at board level through to other key decision makers across functional areas and business units
Preparing written proposals that clearly articulate the needed solution
Opening new accounts with genuine potentials to develop into profitable long term clients
Ensuring detailed prospect records are fully maintained.
Continually updating and developing your knowledge of the overall market place, Broron's portfolio and competitor activity
Ensuring professional hand-overs of converted clients to Account Managers at the appropriate time
You will develop new business relationships, generate and negotiate new income for Broron to an agreed annual target of invoiced revenue, to increase year on year
Responsible for your own lead generation and appointment setting
Actively and successfully manage the sales process: lead generation; credentials pitch; asking questions; solution pitch; negotiation; close; handover to the account management team
Possess drive, motivation and acute attention to detail in ensuring all sales opportunities to Broron are captured and explored
You will have individual responsibility for new business, and are expected to self manage, however, you will be part of a growing team of people with the same job title. Support is available by the managing and executive directors for complex large pitches and strategies
Create and be accountable for all client proposals, contracts and any further documentation, following procedure
A thorough understanding of clients marketing objectives including their Return On Investment (ROI) objectives
Responding to tenders and requests for information in a timely manner
Collecting competitor intelligence
Ensuring Broron remains proactive and responsive to prospective clients
Qualification and Experience
A university degree in one of the commerce, accounting, economics or business administration streams
At least 10 years work experience with considerable sales experience
Organized and strong negotiator.
Aware of and responsive to economic trends, government policies and currency fluctuations.
Target of working to expand the company's product reach and profit revenues by identifying new markets and attracting new clients.
9h February, 2012
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should forward application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sunday, January 29, 2012
Laterna Books, a leading literature importation, distribution and marketing organization recruits for graduate positions in Nigeria. We act as suppliers to a wide range of retail and wholesale clientele throughout Nigeria and neighbouring countries. We have developed excellent relationships with the significant publishers of literature worldwide.
Laterna Books is a trail blazing and a leading company in educational publishing sector.
We seek resourceful and self motivated individuals with passion for excellence to join our team as:
1.) Accounts Executive (REF: 01)
2.) Accounting Clerks (REF: 02)
3.) Internal Audit Executive (REF: 03)
4.) Sales Marketing Executive
BankOne Core Banking Implementation Network is recruiting young graduates to be trained to implement the BankOne Core Banking application.
The BankOne Implementation Partner Network is a collection of trained freelance professionals equipped with the skills, knowledge, and tools required to single-handedly implement the BankOne® Core Banking application for Microfinance and Mortgage banks. AppZone Ltd has commenced the enlistment and screening of interested individuals for the purpose of expanding this network. Selected individual shall be trained, given the necessary implementation software tools, and certified, all free of charge. These training sessions shall be conducted over a 1 week period for each batch of partners, with routine re-training sessions organized quarterly for already certified partners.
Summary of Terms
Implementation Partner Minimum Requirements
February 1, 2012
Method of Application
Interested individuals should send a copy, each, of their CV's saved with name and surname example John Smith.CV to: email@example.com
The subject of the email should be "RE: BankOne Implementation Partnership"Applications not sent with the above format will be automatically disqualified!!
double entries will be disqualified. if you have taken appzone's iq test before, pls do not bother to apply.
For further information, please contact APPZONE HR on +234 812 000 1126
SEARCH FOR HIGH PAID JOBS HERE
Wakanow Nigeria's first online travel portal is recruiting for Telemarketers. We provides travelers with the ability to research, plan and book their complete travel needs locally and globally. We provide flight, hotel and airport pick-up services locally and internationally. The company needs young, dynamic, brilliant and customer-centric individuals to fill the following position:
Job Title: Telemarketer
31st December, 2012
How To Apply
If you are keen to be a part of our working team, kindly leave your resume here at: firstname.lastname@example.org
SEARCH FOR HIGH PAID JOBS HERE
Saturday, January 28, 2012
Promoasidor Nigeria Limited recruits for Brand Manager We are a multinational foods giant holding leading positions in the Nigerian Diary, Cocoa Beverages, Seasoning and Tea markets. Our brands have found their way to home and hearts of millions of consumers.
As part of our continuous growth, we currently seek the services of talented individuals without an appetite and passion for brand marketing to fill important roles within the marketing function.
Job Title: Brand Manager
Work Location: Head Office
To support the Manager, Brands Group in developing, executing and evaluating annual activity plans for brands/products, which deliver annual brand performance goals (awareness, equity, volume, market share, etc.) amongst the target audience.
Describe the principal duties expected of this role & quantitative aspects which signify its scope, such as volume, profit, budget
1. Brand plans: Execute approved marketing activities for brands/products, particularly below-the-line programmes. Plan, activate and monitor regular sampling programmes as appropriate for brands/products. Ensure core/major activities are evaluated and learnings captures for future brand planning.
2. Marketing insight: Monitor and report on brand health, including competitor monitoring, using agreed attributes and format. Use consumer insight to inform development of marketing programmes for brands/products. Provide market information with which to report on the performance of brands/products.
3. Competitor monitoring: Track competitor activities in the sector and assist the Manager, Brands Group, in developing response strategies to protect the position of brand/product.
4. Budget: Manage marketing budgets to execute annual activity plans for brands/products, on budget and on time. Monitor expenditure against agreed activities and provide regular reports to the Manager, Brands Group.
5. Results: Execute below-the-line activities for brands/products and evaluate performance against activity objectives.
Financial scope: Responsible for managing marketing expenditure allocated to brands/products.
Reporting To: Manager Brands Group
Skills & Personal Attributes